'Tiny Dancing Gazelle Earrings' handmade Argentium silver earrings. My tiny gazelle designs are carved into the silver using a jewellers hand-saw. The surface is matte with sanded texture to emphasise the silhouette.
Made to order for you, there will be slight variations. This is the charm of handmade jewellery.
The width of the earring is 1.5cm. The length is 3.3cm including french style sterling silver ear wires.
All jewellery will be posted by Special Delivery with Tracking Number, to be signed for on receipt of the parcel.
You will receive your jewellery in a presentation box ready for gift giving. I also provide a gift wrapping service.
Silver jewellery, made in Sheffield with love...Every design can be customised and I am always happy to help with alternative sizes, lengths and finishes.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Angela Wright, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at:
Angela Wright, 73 Station Lane, Sheffield, S35 0HS
Processing time is usually 3 to 5 business days, this includes custom pieces following the original design shown in the photographs. My designs are made to order with slight variations. This is the beauty of handmade jewellery. Each piece is unique.
If you have an idea for something special for yourself or someone you love, why not commission a piece of jewellery. I will supply design illustrations interpreting your idea and provide updates whilst working to our agreed timescale. Commission prices start from just £150.00.
Your chain will be finished to the length you choose from the menu. Sterling silver Rope chain and black leather necklets are complimentary and can be hand finished to any length.
It is easier to prevent tarnish on your sterling silver jewelry than to remove it after it occurs. Silver stored in a box will stay brighter. It's a good idea to take off your jewelry whilst using cosmetics and toiletries. Perspiration can cause tarnish, so a rinse under the tap after wear and a gentle pat dry can freshen your jewellery.
You can clean your jewellery with washing up liquid, water and a soft toothbrush. Gently pat dry with a soft cloth. Silver polish/dip or ultrasonic can remove dirt and tarnish but please avoid areas which have been hand patinated i.e. coloured or darkened.
Please contact me here if you have any further questions. I am happy to help.
***All jewellery comes in an elegant box, ready for gift giving.
***When you choose 'mark as a gift' this just means 'no receipt'.
***You can order gift wrapping with a personal greeting. I will wrap your jewellery and make a gift tag for you. Pease remember to add a note when you place your order.
In the rare event of a parcel being lost in transit I will issue a full refund when I am able to claim compensation. Royal Mail accept my claim for loss after at least 20 working days (for items posted to countries within Europe) or 25 working days (for items to the rest of the world) have passed from the due delivery date. All claims must be submitted within 6 months of posting the item.
Please enquire for wholesale prices.
International Standard and International tracking and signature services*
Friday 4 December Australia and New Zealand
Wednesday 9 December Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East
Thursday 10 December Canada, Cyprus and Malta
Friday 11 December
Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) and Turkey
Saturday 12 December Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
Wednesday 16 December
Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal,